1. Choose a product size.
2. Gather pictures and write captions.
3. Scan and upload your photos.Below are the details. If along the way you're not sure about something, or just want to discuss your photos, please connect with us. We love to help! Contact: email@example.com; call or text: 647-496-6184.
Step 1. Choose a product size.
The product you choose will determine how many photos you need.
The great thing about the vinyl canvas we print on, is that it can be easily applied almost anywhere in a room. Consider how your loved one uses their living area, where they spend the most time. Make sure they won't have to twist or strain their body to see their collage.
If your loved one’s room is wallpapered, you can opt to print on our high quality Satin paper and go with conventional framing. Our small and medium reminisarts are designed to fit common picture frame sizes.
Top tip: If you have to move an existing picture to make space for your reminisart, our vinyl canvas is thick enough to cover any holes left in the wall.
Step 2. Get creative with pictures and captions.
This is the fun part!
- Gather your photos. It's actually a constructive process because you can do something for your loved one, under current restrictions.
- Involve your family. If you can engage your family in gathering photos, you become bonded in taking a trip down memory lane and learning new things. Together you develop a new appreciation and respect for your loved one's journey.
Select final images. We have found that a balance of old and new photos is best, but don't stress about getting it exactly right. Whatever you choose, we guarantee a beautiful result.
For help getting started, read how to pick meaningful images. (To learn more about the positive impact of photography on those in cognitive decline, read up on the power of a reminisart.)
Write captions. Captions are the conversation starters. Keep them simple and short: consider including people, dates, activities, or locations.
*Before starting your order form, please double check spelling of names and places!
- Wrap it up with a story. The 'Brief story' should sum up the 'theme' or life story being told through your loved one's reminisart.
- Choose your background. Decide if you would like to select one from our collection, or upload your own background photo. Looking for something that isn't there? You can leave it up to our designer, or make a request in our order form and we'll let you know directly if it's possible.
Need a little help? Please connect with us and we'll be happy to help you work it out. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; call or text: 647-496-6184.
Once you're satisfied with your mix of photos and have confirmed your captions are accurate, it’s time to get technical.
Step 3. Scan and upload your photos to our website.
- Scan your photographs (or have them scanned) as large, high resolution, high quality, jpeg files. Upload your uncropped, unedited images into our order form. Don't worry if images don't seem to 'match'; that's part of the work our team does!
- Any damaged photos can be restored for an additional fee. Digital files of restored photos will be emailed to you separately once complete.
- Fill in the captions, make any additional requests, check off all terms and conditions, then checkout and pay.
Top tip: Keep your digitized photos in a separate folder until our team can confirm all is well with your images.
That's it! Your part's done.
Our creative team will work their magic to retouch, enhance, and compose your photos and captions in a thoughtful and visually striking way. We’ll send you a proof for approval, and once you give us the OK, we’ll print, pack, and ship your gorgeous reminisart to you.
Ready to get started? Order yours today!